What is Facebook Marketing?
Understanding the Concepts of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is interactive and targets a specific customer demographic. Marketing with consumer feedback or a two-way contact between the company and the customer is on the rise.
In contrast to digital marketing, Digital marketing includes advertising on mobile devices, subway platforms, video games, and smartphone apps.
In digital marketing, advertisers are called sources, while targeted ad recipients are called receivers. Sources frequently target narrowly designated receivers.
When you plan a trip, you probably start by creating a travel plans to ensure you make the most of your time and money. The same is true for digital marketing; a marketing strategy is required for increased efficiency.
ASSETS FOR DIGITAL MARKETINGAlmost anything can be used for digital marketing. It only needs to be an online marketing tool. Having said that, many people are unaware of how many digital marketing assets they have at their disposal. Here are a couple of examples:
- Your Online site:
- Identifiable assets (logos, icons, acronyms, etc.)
- Video material (video ads, product demos, etc.)
- Photographs (infographics, product shots, company photos, etc.)
- Written material (blog posts, eBooks, product descriptions, testimonials, etc.)
- Online tools or products (SaaS, calculators, interactive content, etc.)
- Pages on social media